An extraordinary battle took place at Mugello. The Italian rider showed a remarkable performance for the Gran Premio D’Italia Oakley, when Petrucci (Mission Winnow Ducati) overcame the last lap with his teammate Dovizioso fighting with Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team). The fierce battle between Ducati and Honda at the front was very tense. Until Petrucci (Mission Winnow Ducati) got the podium at Mugello this time.
Danillo Petrucci is very happy to get his first podium at Mugello this season. Petrucci’s journey to fame in Moto GP is a spectacular journey. Started to become a police officer and became the winner of the Europe Superstock 600 race in 2009 to become the winner of the prestigious MotoGP class in his own home.
From the start of the match, Ducati really dominated. Jack Miller (Pramac Racing) puts tremendous pressure ahead. Many times Australian tried to lead but he fell at Turn 4. Having an attractive race style Alex Rins (ECSTAR Suzuki Team) also gave a good show. He also repeatedly hit the front driver’s defense even though he finally had to settle for finishing 4th.
It was unforgettable that Valentino Rossi was the host who didn’t take part in the fight until the end. Either what is experienced by The Doctor with YZR M1. From the attack activities carried out from the beginning he did not show anything surprising. On the Moto Gp Race yesterday he also started behind involved in an incident with Joan Mir (ECSTAR Suzuki Team). Then Rossi fell and was forced to not join the match until it was finished.
Here are the top 10 results of the match at Mugello this week;
1. Danilo Petrucci (Mission Winnow Ducati)
2. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team)
3. Andrea Dovizioso (Mission Winnow Ducati)
4. Alex Rins (ECSTAR Suzuki Team)
5. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda IDEMITSU)
6. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP)
7. Michele Pirro (Mission Winnow Ducati)
8. Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda Castrol)
9. Espargaro Pol (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing)
10. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT)